Hello Huntington. I’m here in your inbox today to tell you everything you need to know about what’s going on in town.
📣 Our readers love to celebrate good news! You can now shout out your big announcement at the top of the Huntington Daily newsletter. Whether it’s a grand opening, new product for sale, birthday, anniversary, engagement, wedding or new baby, let everyone celebrate alongside you! Submit your announcement here.
Now, today’s weather:
Very warm and very humid. High: 89 low: 75.
Here are the top 3 stories in Huntington today:
- Spirit of Huntington Art Center: Head to the Art Center next week to experience Summer Art Workshops. There will be plenty of activities including The Wonders of the World Workshops and more. (Spirit of Huntington Art Center via Facebook)
- Huntington Fire Department: On Friday, at 3:40 pm, numerous fire departments responded to a commercial structure fire on New York Ave. Check out pictures from the blaze and see the firefighter’s quick response in the link. (Huntington Fire Department via Facebook)
- St. Dominic High School – Oyster Bay, NY: The Feast of St. Dominic is on Tuesday. It’s a day designated at their Annual Giving Day to support their Campus Ministry Program. (St. Dominic High School – Oyster Bay, NY via Facebook)
- Cold Spring Harbor Library & Environmental Center: See upcoming events this week by subscribing to the library’s newsletter. Click the link to subscribe! (Cold Spring Harbor Library & Environmental Center via Facebook)
- tom lynn, Community Contributor: “Long Island Girls Flag Football League Starting September 3rd Fall 2022 Flag Football Season Boys – Coed Divisions Also SATURDAY MORNINGS – STARTS SEPTEMBER 3 *6 GAMES – $95 per player – $20 Sibling Discount *Teams, groups & individuals may join.” (Patch Neighbor Posts)
More from our sponsors — thanks for supporting local news!
- Behind The Scoreboard – NYC Ice Welcomes A Lady Coach (Details)
- Experiencing changes in memory or Living with someone with memory changes? Paid virtual study! (Details)
- Add your announcement
Thanks for following along and staying informed. I’ll catch up with you bright and early tomorrow with a new update!
— Andrew Tessler
About me: Hi! I’m Andrew and I have been a Huntington resident for 7 years. I have lived in other countries and states, and my number one love is Huntington. I love health and wellness, traveling, stand-up paddle boarding, and of course going to restaurants and events throughout Huntington!
Have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Huntington Daily? Contact me at Huntington@Patch.com